1. All goods are delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order.
2. Our deliveries take place from Mondays up to Friday. We are closed in weekends and on public holidays, which means no goods are dispatched on such days.
3. If your purchased items in stock, it is tendered at your delivery address within 1 to 4 working days. If your purchased item is not in webshop stock, you will be notified of the expected delivery term.
4. Deliveries can be made to occur using any of the following methods:
- Bpost@home - delivered to your home or place of work: the postman delivers your order to your home or to the address specified by you
- Bpost@Bpoint - you collect your order at one of 1,250 collection points: ‘recommended’ post offices, supermarkets, newsagents… with extended opening hours, including evenings and weekends
- Bpost@Bpack - you collect your order from the 125 parcel lockers open 24/7 and always close to a local supermarket or railway station
5. If we are unable to deliver on time, we will notify you prior to the expiry of the planned delivery term. If we fail to do so, you may cancel your order free of charge. In that case, we will refund the order within 30 days at the latest after dissolution.
6. All shipments dispatched to you as the customer travel at our risk. This means you do not need to worry about goods getting lost in the post. However, if you decide to return goods to us within a fortnight after the purchase date because you do not wish to keep them, it is for you to organise and pay for the transport.
7. If the goods delivered by Caroline Biss were damaged in transit, fail to match the items specified in the delivery note or fail to match the items you had ordered, please report this at your very earliest convenience, no later than within 3 days, and return the items to us within 14 calendar days after receipt. To do so, please use the “return form" included. If you have any questions on how to complete this return form, please contact one of our assistants at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We decline all liability for any consequential loss due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier assigned by Caroline Biss. In such cases our liability will be limited to the value of the items for which the customer is to prove he has not received them.
1. If you purchase goods from us, you have 15 days - counting from the date of delivery - to decide if you want to keep the goods or send them back. In the latter case, you are within your rights to return the goods without paying a fine. Within 14 days from the time your order was returned to us, we will refund the full purchase price using the same method of payment by which you effected your original payment.
2. During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to carefully handle the order and the packaging. If you still want to be able to return the goods in the manner set out above, you should unpack or use them only as necessary to enable you to decide if you wish to keep them. Goods returned are allowed to have been tried on, but are not permitted to have been used. If you decide to return the goods, please make sure, wherever possible, to do so along with the original packaging, all accessories provided and in the original condition and packaging, following the instructions set out below.
3. The goods may be returned directly to a Caroline Biss flagship store or by sending them to head office. The address details to return goods by Bpost are:
4. It is vital that you observe the instructions when returning goods to our head office.
1. You may return your return package by post. Our boxes contain a free return sticker for BENELUX customers. Please affix the sticker to the box and take the box to a post office. The (Belgian) Postal Service will arrange transport to Caroline Biss.
2. For customers outside the Netherlands - Belgium - Luxembourg, returns are at their own expense. The transport is paid and arranged by the customer himself.
3. In order to swiftly exercise your right of revocation in the manner required, we ask you to complete the attached return form and include it in the box along with the items you are returning.
5. We are within our rights to withhold reimbursement until the goods have been returned to our possession.
6. Caroline Biss declines all liability in the event the goods returned by you (whether by post or taken back in person to one of our flagship stores) have been damaged, were stolen or got lost. In such cases, we reserve the right not to refund the items.